Peggy has always been aware of the value of real estate and the great privilege of owning property. She enjoys meeting new people and helping them find the right place to call home. She has been buying and selling homes on a personal level for over 30 years. Her family has assisted in purchasing, renovating and selling houses and it was during this time that she decided to become a licensed real estate broker.
She is an active member and volunteer at St. Peters Church in Spring Grove, also contributes, and volunteers at Cristo Rey St. Martin College Prep. Her interests fall around activities and events that help young people meet their fullest potential in areas of education, health, and spiritual growth. Her favorite spots in the community are anywhere that people gather! Her life has been focused around this area since childhood and she loves the Chain O’Lakes. She will help you love the area as much as she does.
Peggy sold over $11 million in homes 2020.
- Northwest Suburbs
- Residential Properties
- Chain O’Lakes Area
- Waterfront Properties
- Listening to clients and providing them with professionalism for a successful transaction
- Providing support for clients to be confident and comfortable in purchasing their new home
- PSA-Pricing Strategy Advisor
- CSC-Certified Staging Consultant
- MRP-Military Relocation Professional
- NAR-National Association of Realtors
- MORE-Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
- Corcoran Agent Ramp Up-Real Estate Tools for Time Management & Accountability
- Ninja Reinstallation-Ninja mindset is to strive to be above average and provide clients with the best possible quality of service