Pat loves looking at houses and finding the right house for her buyers so she can make their home ownership dreams come true. Pat truly believes that your home is where you plant your roots to create memories to last a lifetime. Assisting sellers allows Pat to help move them to the next phase of their life. She has been licensed since 2009 and completed 191 transactions since then.
In January 2011, she purchased the Lakes Realty Group and built a team of experts to make it a strong local real estate office. Since its purchase, she has brought the company through a substantial growth. She sponsors many events and organizations including a yearly Fox Lake Fishing Tournament every May, Save the Antioch Theatre, where you can see her star hanging on the wall, and the Grand Jr. Bulldogs Cheer.
She has a teenager and lives on the lake where summers are spent on the water enjoying such activities as kayaking, swimming, tubing or wakeboarding. She enjoys traveling, especially internationally, and love loves to read in her free time. Her favorite local spots are her backyard, the Chain O’Lakes, Steitz’s Toboggan Slide, dinner on the deck at Fairmont Shores, Volo Bog, and Caboose Park.
In 2020, Pat personally completed 86.5 transactions, over $23Million.
- Northwestern Lake County
- Northeastern McHenry County
- Single Family Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Communicating with clients and knowing their wants and needs to understand what type of home search to create for the new home
- Guiding first-time home buyers through the process
- Strong technology background
- Negotiated Multi-Million dollar contracts
- Specialize in waterfront properties
- ABR- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- E-PRO- technologies and digital initiatives to link up with today's savvy real estate consumer
- SFR- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource
- PSA- Pricing Strategy Advisor
- BPOR- Broker Price Opinion Resource
- NAR-National Association of Realtors
- MORE-Mainstreet Organization of Realtors (Local)
- Member-Fox Lake Chamber of Commerce